11th August 2010
• Type your code in the lower pane of the window. To execute, press Ctrl+Enter. One-liners can be executed by simply pressing Enter; If you don’t want them executed, press Space and then Enter.
• Use Ctrl+Up and Ctrl+Down to navigate between code segments you’ve already executed. You can write a few letters before pressing Ctrl+Up, and DreamPie will only search through code segments starting with those letters.
• Press Tab or Ctrl+Space to show a list of completions to the current expression. It will also complete file names!
• Your results are stored in variables named _0, _1, and so on.
• Type a function name and press the space key and DreamPie will automatically add parentheses for you!