3rd May 2007
HD-DVD AACS Processing Key number: 09-F9-11-02-9D-74-E3-5B-D8-41-56-C5-63-56-88-C0.
Personally, I have no idea how to use this number. However, below are some links which will give you more clues…
And, also, it should be easy to follow the events with the collection of links below.
- How I got banned from Digg
- Why has my digg account been disabled?
- UPDATED: Digg riot over pulled HD-DVD key story
- Digg’s explanation
- full post of Kevin Rose
- New AACS cracks cannot be revoked, says hacker (note: this one isn’t directly related to that magic number)
- The New HD-DVD/Blu-Ray Hack: What It Might Mean For Us
- sample source code
- AACS Decryption Code Released
- processing key, media key, and volume ID found
Other posts and number representations
- wikipedia deleted the number
- Censoring a Number
- blog closed at wordpress.com for publishing the numbers
- ModBlog – I wonder
- HD-DVD key fiasco is an example of 21st century digital revolt
- Spread this number
- Stickin’ it to the man: the illustrated report of an epic event